I love checking in with The Homeschooling Mother's Journal each week!
- In my life this week… I am getting ready for Father's Day by making some more cards. I have an order to get mailed out today or tomorrow and then my own to mail out next weeek!
- In our homeschool this week… We are trying to finish up for the year! We are nearing the end of our boxed curriculum...just a few days left and we will be taking the summer off! I admit. I am SOOO ready!
- Places we’re going and people we’re seeing… Just two more weeks and we will be heading out west to Washington to visit my family! I'm ready for a vacation!
- My favorite thing this week was… having my hubby home from work to complete our first round of hay season...and seeing more of my garden coming up!
- My kiddos favorite thing this week was… having daddy home to play with of course!
- Things I’m working on… catching up my Ephesians study...
- I’m cooking… up sunscreen? Does that count? Hahha. I'm working on making my own sunscreen and my own shampoo!
- I’m praying for… strength to stay on task this week!
- A photo…
This is a photo I took yesterday out in the garden. This is a strong little watermelon sprout reaching for the sun! I just couldn't believe how perfect this photo capture that first moment! To make it even more remarkable...it's a seed we saved from last years watermelon crop! Our first family "heirloom"!