November 14, 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch #117

Everyday Ruralty
Would you rather sit in front of a fireplace with a roaring fire, soak in a lovely bath, or spend free time on your computer?
Ohhhhh....that is tough. It's a toss up between the fireplace and bath...how about a soak in a lovely bath in a room with a fireplace with a roaring fire???? Can I have a glass of wine too? And bubbles? And a book?

Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?
Milk chocolate if eating it straight...but I can handle dark chocolate in SMALL amounts if it's mixed with something or in a cookie.

Have you ever tried a recipe from a blog or Pinterest?
Absolutely! I have many recipes from those sources!

Do you have a guest room? If not, do you have a spare room that you use for something other than a bedroom (sewing room, office, craft area, etc)?
Not a guest room. But we do have a craft room/classroom/office that becomes the guest room with an inflatable mattress! We really need to expand on our house and make the 3rd bedroom an actual bedroom!

Is your hair curly, straight, or something in between?
Straight. Straight, thick and long. I actually just got my "hairs did"...here's a pic for your viewing pleasure!
Would you believe she took almost 3" off my length? Told you I have long hair!

Thanks for popping in for this week's bit of randomness!

See you tomorrow!
*****
Photobucket

No comments: