November 28, 2011

Menu Monday

Here is what I've got on our menu for this week...

Monday:
Lunch-
Lentil soup with potato and "sausage"
Bread

Dinner-
Chicken Divan Casserole

Tuesday:
Breakfast-
Oats w/apples and raisins
Toast w/peanut butter

Lunch-
Black bean and Cheese Quesidilas
Apples/Carrots (whichever each boy chooses)

Dinner-
Leftovers (either soup or casserole)

Wednesday:
Breakfast-
Cereal w/Toast n Peanut butter

Lunch-
*Undecided*

Dinner-
Crockpot Shredded Beef w/hamburger buns
Tossed Green Salad

Thursday:
Breakfast-
Sourdough Pancakes w/maple syrup

Lunch-
Leftovers

Dinner-
I'm hoping to go out for dinner!
This is our anniversary and I'm hoping to be taken out!
But if not, I'll probably do up one of my hubby's favorite meals.

Friday:
Breakfast-
Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits

Lunch
Sandwhiches
Soup

Dinner-
Beef Roast w/roasted root vegetables
Sourdough Rolls

Saturday:
We have afternoon church this week, so we'll get to enjoy a brunch. My hubby likes to do country fried potatoes, eggs, and bacon when he has all morning!


No comments: