February 26, 2014

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch #128

Everyday Ruralty

What is your favorite kind of bread? (wheat, white, rye, sourdough, a gluten free type, etc.)
Sourdough. Hands down. Love that stuff! I wish I could keep a starter going, but I don't have much luck with them

Would you go to an opera if someone you know was in it?
I'd go to it even if I didn't know ANYONE! I love musical theater of ANY time whether Broadway style or classical. I love LIVE performances. I've seen several. I've seen Die Fleidermaus, The Elixir of Love, The Marriage of Figaro, and The Magic Flute. I loved them all. I've also seen Les Miserables once, Fiddler on the Roof, Annie, High School Musical (LIVE) and best of all...Phantom of the Opera THREE times. Oh and I saw Celtic Tiger. No singing really, but that one had the Lord of the Dance in it. Which was pretty awesome.

What is your favorite kind of citrus fruit?
Pineapple? I always considered it more citrus because of how acidic it is...but I guess of the type people consider citrus, I love a good fresh ripe Ruby Red Grapefruit!

Are you doing any home renovations or decorating projects?

Hmm. Not right now. I'd like to paint...but the weather is too cold!

If you could sit in a rocking chair and view a beautiful scene, where would you be and what would you be looking at?
Hmmmm...I love many different landscapes, but there is nothing like a warm spring day here on the farm with everything blooming, the bees buzzing and the birds singing! I love to sit on my porch swing and just watch the bees and butterflies and smell my fragrant flowers!


Photobucket

No comments: