August 7, 2019

Getting Crafty and a new scripture WordArt

We have our 3rd annual church enrichment weekend coming up and I'm in charge of the favors. I opted to go with ordering personalized pens (from PenXpress) but making notepads for everyone. I ordered blank 3x7 notepads from Amazon, and then designed the rest! 

Something not a whole lot of people know is that I am a published papercrafter. I worked for a magazine (not available now) and designed papercrafting items with rubber and digital stamps and other goodness. So I have a MASSIVE collection of papercrafting materials left--like cardstock and patterned paper. Needless to say, creating 100 notepads, hardly touched my supply. LOL.

I designed a WordArt using the scripture theme for the enrichment weekend. Do you like the graphic I designed? I do too. It turned out simply lovely!

I printed out 100 images and attached each to these notepad covers that I made, after gluing the 3x7 blank notepads inside. We are having seminars, bible study, and church so the notepads will come in handy for all the attendees.
 I coordinated the name badges with the same scripture and used the tree as a watermark. 

And every single one of the 100 notepads was different because of the different papers I used. Some were similar, but none were exact! I hope that everyone can find one that they love! I used every color combination I could think of!

A few of the completed notepads
Now that this is done, I can just gear up for the weekend. Of course I still have to make 12 dozen biscuits and 2 gallons of gravy.......
***

No comments: