December 10, 2009

6 Weeks 2 Days

My little poppyseed...you are bigger now. Not a peanut by any means, but getting bigger every day. Today was my first prenatal appointment and it went well. They drew some blood to check some things so make sure you are growing okay. It was nice to be able to talk about you to someone...

And the best news was that I get to see you on my birthday! What a delightful way to celebrate turning 30! Seeing you healthy with a great heartbeat is all I could ask for as a present...and your daddy says that if everything looks great, then I will get to tell your grandma about you. She's going to be so excited!

Your brother has decided that he doesn't think a baby is a good idea any more. But don't worry, he'll get used to the idea and love you when you are born. He's just not sure about the idea of you being here to share the attention...or rather that he might have to share his toys with you...He's silly. I'm trying to give him as much attention as I can right now, because I know before too long I'll be back at school and then I'll get to the point where I won't be able to pick him up anymore for fear of hurting you, my love...but that's okay.

I love your more then you will ever know and pray that God keeps you safe and healthy...

Love forever,

No comments: