September 2, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay?
Eh, we typically DON'T wear them in the house, but I'm not going to stop you at the door to take them off. I have piano students who always take their shoes off before coming inside...I never make them, so I think their mom's must tell them too! LOL!

2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?
Flip Flops...because Thongs go somewhere else...;o)

3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?
Um...the Thomas the Tank Engine song "There's 2 there's 4 there's 6 there's 8...shunting cars and hauling freight..." The joys of having small Thomas loving children.

And of course random songs from the 90's...I mean I WAS a teenager during the 90's so I know a TON of the songs like the back of my hand! LOL!

4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?
An ear to hear...I need a friend who will just LISTEN to me...and then someone who I can bounce ideas off of. Who loves me no matter what stupid stuff I say.

5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?
Well, I don't celebrate Christmas, but I still know what I want for the Christmas weekend...SNOW!