May 10, 2013

Five Question Friday~ May 10th

I love 5 Question Friday--but haven't participated in awhile--but I am today!

1. What's the one personal hygiene thing you will not do in front of your spouse? Um...haha. I think I'm going to have to say going #2--there might be a random walk-in moment, but that's just something I prefer privacy on. I hate it when I have to take my toddler with me into the bathroom because while I can't speak many words, he says "poopoo" loud and clear! And he gets excited if he sees it and shouts it with glee! (hiding head with shame) 2. What's your favorite thing about a newborn? I love that fresh and clean smell straight out of the bath--and I love how you can just snuggle and hold them for hours on end...I love it and I miss it and hope I get to experience it in the near future! 3. When is "too young" to have a Facebook account? Um--I really think that you need to be at LEAST in high school. But if possible--how about just wait until you are an adult! It seems like the filter on the teenagers minds and mouth these days just is getting worse and worse--as evidenced by the Facebook status' of my younger relatives! But even if a teenager--I think the mom and dad need to be checking up on it. I know that my friends with teenagers do. They visit their kids social media accounts daily and even have the passwords. 4. What are your hoping for on Mother's Day?
Something unexpected. A card from my husband--or a present from him and the boys. Usually I end up having to buy my OWN Mother's Day presents! Haha! I do have one picked out--a glass tea infuser travel mug from Mountain Rose Herbs! 
It's on sale right now and I gotta have it! I love loose leaf tea, but sometimes I'm in a hurry and can't take it with me because it's too hot, not ready or whatever--but with this I can! Yep. I gotta have it.

5. What was the best field trip you ever took in school? Hmmm...I think the one I loved the most was when we went to Fort Clatsup in 4th grade. Very very cool and fueled my love of history. But I also loved when we went to OMSI (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry) because that place is just a child's dream.
Photobucket

No comments: