- Have you ever baked bread from scratch?
Yes! Actually I have a loaf rising right now! I am going to be sharing my current favorite bread recipe over the upcoming week!
- If we decided to have lunch on the porch, and you so kindly volunteered to fix it (thank you). What would you serve?
Mmmm. I would would do potato salad, deviled eggs, pasta salad, chicken salad puffs, taco rollup bites with chocolate chip cookies and fresh sweet tea and lemonade!
- Show us, or tell us about your key chain ( the thing you have on your car or house keys).
It's not that exciting...my vehicle keys, a key to my husband's truck, my house keys. Then a mini Big Lots, Kroger and library card on it too
- Have you ever tried a challenging or dangerous sport? No. I don't mean rush hour traffic, but I understand the confusion. :)
Um...well I did para sailing once? Is that a sport? Other than that I played a mean game of basketball with lots of elbows involved!
- Have you ever written poetry? If not, have you ever had anyone write a poem for you? If you aren't happy with this question, we'll even accept a "Roses are red..." poem.
Yes! I went through a kick when I wrote poetry when I was a teenager. Some of it is laughable and some of it is actually not that bad!