August 25, 2013

The Homeschool Mother's Journal for August 25th

http://www.soyoucallyourselfahomeschooler.com/2013/08/24/the-homeschool-mothers-journal-august-24-2013/
In my life this week…I have been busy working on my "How Do I Teach" series that I shared last week. I am so honored that so many of you stayed with me during the week to support the series! If you missed it, you can click HERE to start the series posts!
***
In our homeschool this week…all we've been doing is preparing our classroom and pulling together our curriculum. I discovered this week that I was missing half of my math curriculum which was a problem. LOL! But I've got it all now so we can get set for our first day!
***
My favorite thing this week was…getting all the materials and starting to organize it for school! It's exciting to see the new stuff and get the new supplies!
***
My kiddos favorite thing this week was…doing our art curriculum (for a review) with my mother-in-law. We enjoyed using our paints and other mediums.
***
I’m cooking…things with peaches, apples and pears! We just got a harvest from my husband's uncle and I'm enjoying all of it very much! The peaches are amazing!
***
I’m praying for…a good start for school. We will start on Monday! (eep!)
***
A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…
One of the photos from our 10 year anniversary shoot...I love it!


*****

Photobucket

No comments: