A few quick answers to this week's questions from Patrice at Everyday Ruralty. I have been so busy and gone most of the week at summer camp. I have a big week next week here on the blog and tomorrow will be sharing an incredible and I do mean INCREDIBLE giveaway!*****
1. What's the earliest time in your life you can remember? Can you remember being 2 years old, 5 years old, etc?
I can VAGUELY remember being in Kindergarten at age 5 but it's very very fuzzy. I can remember my 10th birthday and even what my birthday card from my grandma said.
2. What's do you like to put on pasta? (Your favorite topping.)
A good and very flavored tomato sauce. Lots of good garlic, oregano, onion, pepper flavor in it. And cheese. LOTS of cheese.
3. Is there something that takes time away from more important things in your life? (TV, internet, talking on the telephone, etc.)
Probably the internet. We don't watch much TV and I don't really talk on the phone.
4. Do you buy many clothes that are "high maintenance"? (Clothes that need to be ironed, dry cleaned, or hand washed)
No way. I hate high maintenance stuff and avoid it at all cost.
5. Please finish this sentence. "I'd like to visit the beach today and-------------------------."
I'd like to visit the beach today and just soak up some sun! :)
Have an excellent weekend!