February 14, 2010

15 weeks 5 days

Dear Little Lime,

Well, my darling...we are coming up on 4 months. Looking at my ticker I realise we are getting very close to the halfway mark! Isn't that so exciting?? It sure is for me, even if the first week of August seems like AGES away...

I want to thank you for completely eliminating my anxiety. Feeling you move sooo much this week, just brings joy to my heart because I KNOW that you are there. You flip and flutter and it gives me such a thrill. This is one of my most favorite things about pregnancy. Feeling all those movements inside.

It appears that you adore chocolate milk. On Friday morning, I drank a glass of it before we went to the farm show and then 15 minutes later you were flipping and kicking. Doing summersaults I believe! Everyone tells me that you MUST be a girl since women love chocolate so much! LOL! I don't know though...your daddy and brother love chocolate even more then I do! LOL! But I would rather believe that you are just a chocolate lovin' little girl!

Only a few more weeks until my gender ultrasound. It will be so exciting to know if you are a little boy or a little girl! Once we know, we can start buckling down on names and just getting everything ready for your appearance. It's so exciting to think of having a baby in the house again.

Well, my Little Lime...keep on growing strong. Feel free to move around and kick as much as you like! Your mommy loves it!

I love you forever,

1 comment:

Fiona said...

So happy to hear that things are going so well.