April 11, 2014

5 Days of Favorite Family Recipes: Easy-Peasy Pizza Crust

Thanks for coming back here for another day of favorites! Do you have a weekly pizza night? We do. It's every Thursday here. Some weeks we order takeout and other weeks I make it myself. I have an awesomely simple pizza crust that is a big hit every time I use it.

pizza crust recipe

This is an excellent recipe for a few reasons:
1. It is a quick dough...short rising time
2. This recipe makes enough dough for two pizzas.
3. The dough makes a crispy crust!

This recipe is also nearly fool-proof. It's that easy. I hope you will give it a try so you can enjoy a homemade pizza that is awesome. My husband says it's the crust that makes it. I just know that it's good.

pizza crust recipe


*****
I'd love for you to check out what some of my fellow crew mates have written for their topics! Feel free to click the banner below to check them out!
April Blog Hop

To make it even easier, here are some of the ladies who are participating with me in this great series this week--if you start with them, I know you will find something that is interesting for you!

Anne Marie @ Future.Flying.Saucers ~ Christian Worldview 101
Marya @ Suncoast Momma ~ Homeschooling Special Needs
Kym @ Homeschool Coffee Break ~ Ordinary Homeschooling
Dawn @ Double O Farms ~ Helping Your Struggling Learner
Gena @ I Choose Joy! ~ Homeschooling Middle School
Christine @ Our Homeschool Reviews ~ Free and Frugal Homeschooling
Monique @ Living Life and Learning ~ Homeschooling with Lapbooks
DaLynn @ For the Display of His Splendor ~ Diagramming the Proverbs

Photobucket

No comments: