April 1, 2014

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch #133

Everyday Ruralty
hosted weekly by Everyday Ruralty

What's your favorite method of travel?
Planes. Hands down. I've traveled across country by plane, train, and automobile. Nothing beats the experience of flight!!

If you wear jewelry, are you more likely to wear silver or gold?
Silver for sure. My wedding ring is really about the only gold piece I wear. My hubby chose it without me...he didn't know my preference at the time yet! LOL! But everything else I wear is pretty much silver.

How often do you wear sunglasses?
When I remember to grab them. I have "cheap" pairs because I tend to sit on them or lose them. I keep a pair in each vehicle and in my purse.

Which would be easier for you to leave undone (for a short period of time), dishes or laundry?
Bwahahahaha. By now, all of my regular readers and Facebook fans should know how much I abhor doing dishes...so it easily wins this contest. LOL!

On a scale of 1-10 (1-hardly any+ 10- house is full), how much clutter have you collected?
What kind of clutter? Knick nacks? I don't own those so that would be a 1. Books? That would be a 9. Crafting supplies? A 10. On the whole though, I think our house is rather un-cluttered. Maybe a 4 on the list.

***
Oh my. We are relishing in our 70+ degrees of this week! You all know how long our winter has dragged...so we are doing handsprings and finding reasons to stay outside! We homeschooled outside yesterday and today. I even had my piano lesson consultation (new student) outside on my porch. I plan on grilling dinner the rest of the week. If we weren't trying to finish up before Spring Break, I'd be taking the day off and just gardening all day long!

Have a delightful week, my friends!

Photobucket

No comments: