January 10, 2010

10 weeks 5 days

Morning Baby Blueberry!

Well, according to my ticker, you are over an inch long and have taste buds! I'm assuming that is why you have plagued your mother with horrid morning sickness this last week! I really hope you can let me eat soon, as this constant state of nausea is NOT fun, luv!

We are getting closer to the end of this first trimester and I am hoping and praying that this time, nothing will go wrong. That you will stay with me and grow with me for the full 40 weeks! I have a couple doctor's appointments this month. I have to get some more bloodwork on Wednesday and then the 20th will be the next time I get to see you! I sure hope you are doing well and will be good and move around a lot for me and the doctor.

I have pretty much completely switched over to my maternity shirts, though I still have a few "cross-overs" which allow me to wear normal stuff. I'm down to just three pairs of jeans though. I really dread that change into maternity pants and plan on avoiding it for as long as I possibly can!

Here is our picture for this week:


I think we are growing quite nicely. I think it's like a marshmellow cantelope! (giggle) I am very eager to get to the point where my belly firms up and then I can start feeling you move around in there. Oh how I loved that with your brother! He was quite the wiggly worm, so I'm curious if you will be the same way.

Well my darling, it is time for me to get going and do some things. I have a big test at school tomorrow and it's crucial that I excel on it, so I must study!

I love you forever and always!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hello. What a sweet blog to your little baby...I love reading it! I will definitely keep you, your baby and your whole family in my prayers.
Hugs,
Shannon