December 15, 2015

Free Printable: Recipe for a Complete Sentence

While recently working through our grammar studies using Fix It! Grammar from Institute for Excellence in Writing (IEW), we have come on a snag. Little Britches has been having some difficulty with telling the difference between a main clause and a dependent clause. The primary difference is that the main clause is a complete sentence, while the dependent clause is not. I decided we needed some additional help to remind us of what makes a complete sentence. After looking around on the internet, I decided to create an 8 1/2" x 11" poster for us to laminate and put up on the wall. This will help him have a quick and easy-to-find reminder, when he gets stuck. 

Because I know there are probably others of you who would like this, I turned it into a printable for you to grab for your own classroom! Simply click the link below the photo and print it off for yourself!

Grab My Recipe for a Complete Sentence Poster

I hope that it will help you, as much as I hope it helps us!

*****
 photo 2015blogsiggy_zpsfy0kfo4t.png

No comments: