September 21, 2018

Adventures in Crochet~ A Little Bit of This and That

Just popping on really quick to share some of the crochet things that I've been working on. Now if you've been following me over on Instagram, this won't be anything new...but for those who only follow my blog via email, I figured you might like a peek!

I found a super incredibly cute baby girl pinafore pattern and I loved how it worked up in these yarn colorways...



 Isn't that so cute? Reminds me of strawberry shortcake!

I made it again, but this time with a Yarn Bee Cotton Cake. It made it super cute too!

If only I had a little girl who could enjoy these! I may have to gift them to someone instead.

I also made myself a market tote using some SUPER soft chunky yarn from Yarn Bee.


I was thrilled to be able to test a pattern for a crochet designer and it was sooooo easy to make! Isn't this so cute? I can't wait to wear it this fall--once it FINALLY cools off!


I also finished my youngest son's blanket and he was soooo happy! Perfect timing for the upcoming season! Everyone needs a throw to snuggle under, right?


And I made these super fun new sets! An earwarmer and an infinity scarf! Both of them feature the puff stitch which is my new favorite stitch!



I made those sets as gifts for my mom and her best friend for their trip in Montana.

Then I made two more of the infinity scarves out of other brands/types of yarn for cool looks!

Isn't the gradient on that top one super cool? That is a Lion Brand Mandala skein and I'm in love with it.

So there is a peek. I am working on another project down here in Florida. I used it as my road trip project. It's a super cool collapsible baby blanket bag! I will share pictures next time.

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: