June 13, 2010

32 weeks 5 days

Dear Justin,

Well, my love we are soooo close to being done I can almost taste it! We've hit our 8 month mark and are almost home free! I do prefer you remain in your current status for about 6 more weeks though please. Once your Mum-mum arrives on July 27th you are more than welcome to get the show on the road! Actually (don't tell her I said this) I wouldn't mind it, if you came even a few days earlier! LOL! But it would be much more convenient for you to wait...of course, since when is having a baby convenient?

At our last checkup, they told me that you weigh about 5 lbs 4 oz right now. A good size considering you still have 7 weeks until your due date! It's your head that worries me, my love. 3 weeks ahead? Must you have a large head? It would make mommy VERY happy if the rest of you would catch up to your head and your head just stay a nice steady under 14 cm. That is what your brother's head measured. His head was big enough. LOL!

It's hot and humid out here. Your clothing when you arrive is going to be very simple. Just diapers and onesies! Gotta keep you cool! It will be a bit different having a summer baby this time around. Your brother was a winter baby. But summertime just means I get to see your little chubby legs all the time and give them smooches!

Here is our monthly belly shot:


Take care and keep on growing like you should. Mommy loves you and we can't wait to make your acquaintance in a few more weeks!

Always and forever,

No comments: