November 5, 2013

Chats from the Farmhouse Porch #116~ November 5th

Everyday Ruralty
*****
Have you ever gotten a pet from a rescue?
No, we haven't. But my parents have. That is where they picked their cat when it was just a little kitten.

What pumpkin goodies have you had this fall?
Pumpkin cupcakes. Oh how I love those. I make them myself with cream cheese frosting. DELICIOUS!

What are the best and worst rooms in your home?
Best--my kitchen. It's spacious with lots of counters and cupboards! Worst--the classroom/office. It's so got so much going on in there. I wish I could separate them from each other because each needs it's own room.

If you could have a real "brick and mortar" type business, what would it be?
Hmm. A piano studio? That would be fun to have and operate. No wait. A bookstore!! Mmm. Now that would be a real joy! Bookstore from the movie "You've Got Mail" anyone?

What's your favorite tropical fruit?
Pineapple. Hands down. We sliced one for breakfast actually!

Photobucket

No comments: