July 3, 2013

Fresh from the Kitchen: Mom's Best Banana Bread Recipe Preview

I love snack breads and we always have a LOT of bananas that get extra ripe--so my banana bread recipe is highly value in our house! I'm sharing it today so you can see how quick and easy it is---and how healthy it can be as my recipe doesn't have any butter or oil in it! This is a super moist and super delicious recipe!

Doesn't that look yummy? 
Well if you want to get my recipe, then why don't you head on over to Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
Enchanted Homeschooling Mom
Over there you will find a photo step-by-step as I put it together as well as a link to the recipe itself...I am excited to be guest posting on my friend Jill's fabulous blog and sharing my recipe with not just you, but her readers too! 

Photobucket

No comments: